To submit an abstract:
- Sign in with your IPAC Conference Login using the panel at the bottom of this page, or create an IPAC Conference Login account if you do not already have one.
- Once you are logged in, select "My Abstracts" from the bottom panel.
- Select "+New Abstract" to enter your title and abstract.
- Invited talks are for both the plenary and splinter sessions
- Contributed talks will be scheduled during the splinter sessions organized by the ISDTs
Posters are welcome!!
- STUDENTS: Prize(s) will be delivered to the best poster(s)!!!
Please note the following requirements:
- Abstracts are limited to 200 words, and may include both plain text and TeX symbols.
- Please list co-authors as a comma-separated list on the form "I. I. Surname1, I. I. Surname2" in the order you wish to have them printed in the conference program.
- Note that only the corresponding author will be able to view, edit, or modify the abstract, and we do not collect contact information for co-authors. It is the author's responsibility to solicit feedback and permission from co-authors.
- Contributed posters: Maximum size to be determined at a later stage.