Abstract Submission Deadline is April 15, 2013
Abstract submission is now closed.
Abstracts for contributed talks and posters can be submitted through this website either before or after conference registration.
All abstracts for contributed talks submitted by April 15 will be considered, and decisions announced by May 30.
We regret that not all contributed talks can be accepted. Those turned down for a talk will automatically be considered for a poster presentation.
To submit an abstract:
- Create an account using the signup button on the "IPAC Conference Login" panel at the bottom right of this page.
- Once you are logged in, select "my abstracts" from the bottom panel to submit an abstract.
Please note the following requirements:
- Abstracts are limited to 200 words, and may include both plain text and TeX symbols.
- Please list co-authors as a comma-separated list on the form "I. I. Surname1, I. I. Surname2" in the order you wish to have them printed in the conference program.
- Note that only the corresponding author will be able to view, edit, or modify the abstract, and we do not collect contact information for co-authors. It is the author's responsibility to solicit feedback and permission from co-authors.